Monday, January 30, 2012

Postive attitude

So I have noticed lately that I have been yelling at my children more than usual feel stressed out and not happy in general so today I am trying something different I am trying to speak with a softer tone even when I am made that my kids got into something or are doing something they know they are not suppose to do and try to tell them more gently what they are doing is wrong. I do not want my kids only remembering mommy being stressed and yelling at us all the time. I want them when they think back on their childhood that mommy had more smiles and laughs than yelling a punishing. This is hard when they tend to do something and it makes you angry but I am going to try and not react right away take a deep breath and then choose how and what I say carefully.
I am also going to be getting up earlier and working out and doing some yoga to help balance myself and feel more energized and not so crappy all the time. I have lost 16 lbs so far and I want to keep that up and lose more this isn't about being a small size it is about being healthy and happier with me and to be able to see my kids grow and be able to run after them and play and participate in their lives. I didn't make a new years resolution this year but I think this is going to be mine to be more positive to smile more and be angry less and achieve the goals I have set for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment