Tuesday, March 27, 2012

weight loss

Well I have lost 21 lbs and it is steadly coming off my blood work is excellent other than being overweight and now for some reason when I have always had perfect or close to perfect Blood pressure it is high so I need to keep losing weight and reach my goal weight which my Doctor changed from 150 to 165 so I am even closer to my goal weight.
My mom got HBP in her 30's so it look like I might be the same but when I achieve my goal weight we will see if it is still high or not I do not want to go on medication unless it is necessary.
I am reading some manga right now but haven't picked up a book recently.
I am going to listen to an audio book called "Nice Girls Don't Have Fangs" by Molly Harper White we will see if it is as good as the title makes it seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment